my 95 gsr build

Cman46290

This is an AWESOME build....

you definitely saved that car... then made it BADASS.

Cant wait to see/hear the final product... and i cant wait to see the DYNO numbers after you tune....

great work man.... you are doing a lot that i woule like to do to my own GSR.... but having a 1 year old .... and bills out the ass... makes it a bit hard lol.... ive done some decent maintenance on mine though... and im happy where its at :)

-Corey

McMahon

JackTuned
Very nice build man. At first I was like iffy, then my eyes got big. Good job!

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
damn that engine looks clean, what kinda turbo and turbo manifold are you running?
turbo is a emusa 50 trim. same turbo blaketeg has. and the manafold is a xs power and yes i know its junk but i have a newer thicker one and if it does crack ill buy a new better one.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well just got the trans back freshly rebuilt 2 days ago and i got it all bolted up and every thing dropped into the car. its been 2 days and every things just about done considering i can only work on it at night after i get out of work for a few hours. making pretty good progress in hopes to have it running so i can drive it for a few weeks before it goes back up for storage.

Cman46290

That shit is looking awesome~ Great work man.. good to see this tread is still alive.

I cant wait to see a video of this thing after you get it started... ill bet it drives AMAZING.... Keep us updated man.

98IntegraRS

damn nice engine/bay

on the first page when you said you installed new l springs and it was hella dumped.
what springs were they?

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well its been a while but i got my car all back together and running. pretty much just waiting on spring to come to go and get my car tuned and ill be tearing up the streets. i just picked up a set of pretty much new skunk2 pro coilovers really cheap. i gotta raise my car a bit cause the down pipe is on the ground. also got another head off a buddy so i can port and polish and replace every thing on it while my car is still running.

here is a vid of my car starting and running. click on the last pic