My 95 Integra GSR (resto/Project)

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum

Doing the coolant flush. New upper and lower radiator hoses, cap, coolant, thermo, gasket. The radiator has a decent leak so will be changing that. Edit* K/B Weld lol (aallmetal Rad)

Couldnt get the check enging light to blink codcodes.s, so i checked the fuse and the previous owner put the wrong amp fuse in ! ??
replaced all bad fuses and got the check engine light to give codes. Got my clock and climate control lights to work aswell!
Engine codes 9 and 23. Knock sensor and #1 cylinder sensor. So i checked ignition timing and put it to spec! :thumbs up
will be working on the knock sensor tomorrow and will be seafoaming and possible tune up

Last edited:

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
let me know how that seafoaming works. i get mixed reviews on it. I heard it works miracles and causes catastrophes.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Good work.

Seafoam is a miracle worker, haven't had problems with it even in an old car.

My 91 civic had stuck oil rings and I poured 2 caps in each cylinder and let it sit over the weekend. Rings were free and it ran smoother. Best of all no more blue smoke!

In my 06 tundra I was averaging 11mpg town and hey combined. I split a can into 3rds, 1 part into crankcase, 1 part into gas tank, and last was slowly dripped into brake Booster while running. Let it sit with engine off for 5 mins and then fired it back up. Cleared out the seafoam and wham. 13mpg with 600lbs+ with me and tools. If it was empty and pure hwy driving I'd prob hit 16mpg like the rated EPA mpg.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yea i was kinda trippn on the seats when i got it.
Going to be treating her the way she deserves!
Dude yea it bends very easily hahaha
He gave me the stock one. Does it matter that it bends? Pros/cons? Of a cheap steering wheel?
It's a safety issue. Say you're going around a corner and because the wheel is made of such a thin metal, it just folds while driving.

The wheel that I put in my car is considered "cheap" compared to others like Momo or Nardi, but I've sat there and tried to make it bend, even did the gangster lean test on it, didn't flex the slightest bit.

Nick_C78

Cons are it can break, meaning no steering or loss of steering mid turn. Is it worth the risk? Just throw stock back on until you can buy a safer wheel.

Looking to see this car get unrigged. Mine was a piece when I bought it so I can relate.

That leather head rest on the cloth seats is hilarious

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yep, looks like it broke off. Take a better picture if it, do you have a CEL?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
Since it's a 95 it should be OBD1, which I thought didn't have knock sensors?

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum

Does the outlet on the driver side of the IACV connect to the black water pipe outlet?

I have 2hoses and 4 spots left lol and confused as hell

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yes it broke off but luckily you can remove it and replace it.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The knock sensor is around 20mm, just look for a wire that isn't connected to anything :mrgreen: