My 95 Integra GSR (resto/Project)

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Nice, where'd you get the donut? I was looking all over for 2.5" for my test pipe but I had to order one off of Blox.
I got it from napa. Its a 2002 s2000 doughnut. I hear the honda crv has a 2.5 as well
with my discount i think it came ou to be like 8-10 bucks
it was a perfect fit

Last edited:

dudeskee1325

How did that cat smog? I need one to complete my exhaust but I'm limited by smog as well.
Car looks good so far, I'm excited to see the finished product!

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
How did that cat smog? I need one to complete my exhaust but I'm limited by smog as well.
Car looks good so far, I'm excited to see the finished product!
Havent smogged yet, but hoping it does its job. I know im running rich, iether way im going to ask for a pre test.
Sometime this week tho. Going to have to drop it off on my lunch and skate back to work.
Hey thanks man! Il keep updated on the smog

dudeskee1325

Bleh, lame. Good luck, hopefully you get a chill smogger hahaha

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Damn failed smog.. :/
High CO - High HC - High NOX. Guy said it was "off the chart"
Thankfully got a pre-ttest
When i came back there was a pile of black sh** on the ground where my car was tested.
im running rich as f***
Now what i think the problem is- o2 sensor, chipped ecu, i might hav a aftermarket fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail, injectors, camgears.

Am i missing anything else to check?

help will be greatly appreciated!

Something is making something just dump fuel into the engine

rivman05

what do your plugs look like if you pull them? They should be black and carbon soaked if its burning that much fuel. To compensate for the immediate, depending on how cool the motor runs you could go up one temp range to burn the excess off. I used to do this with my 72 Riviera after I turned my 850 cfm Rochester into an 1100 cfm. Ran like crap on normal plugs, ran fine on slightly hotter ones. Not the right way but can get you by for a while.

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
what do your plugs look like if you pull them? They should be black and carbon soaked if its burning that much fuel. To compensate for the immediate, depending on how cool the motor runs you could go up one temp range to burn the excess off. I used to do this with my 72 Riviera after I turned my 850 cfm Rochester into an 1100 cfm. Ran like crap on normal plugs, ran fine on slightly hotter ones. Not the right way but can get you by for a while.
Thanks for the reply!
They are wet, pretty raunchy
changing the o2 sensor now.. have to hard wire it :/

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum

What does this mean?
Its right under neath my ecu.
has a date i believe of 8/4 then above R. Then computer digits.
what is it?

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Update.
Ugh still running rich... tested the old o2 sensor it was bad, so i replaced with a oe Bosch o2 sensor. Tested it ,not getting power.... even my air/fuel guage...
im going to check Wiring...
i have. Hunch its a chipped ecu

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum

Just dealing with this and a rats ness
i hardwired the new o2. The wires from the plug to the wire harness have already been tampered with.:roll:
i put the new o2 on same issue running rich And my air/fuel Guage wasnt working.
pulled out the multimeter again and was reading negative.
Guess one of the old owners is *******.. Because i put exactly how it was before.
Ended up switching 2 wires "signal/power?" on the "hardwire" now my o2 and a/f Guage are working properly:suprise:

But damn seems like all the wiring is a rats Ness, Tape, solder, loose wires, open, and unorganized. :evil:

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Whats up guys, a little update.
Got a 4-2-1 comptech header and the stock front strut bar.
Header is officially the first 'mod' iv ever bought! Lol
Waiting for my oil pan gasket from oemacuraparts to put the header on. Figured id do it at the same time.:D

Oh yea and i bought a 95 civic hatch cx hehe im stoked!
ALL STOCK with a ZC swap... 300052miles on chassis
i couldnt help my self, i got it from a good friend of mine.
But damn i have 3 cars at the moment hahaha
:lol:

Last edited: