My 96 Build up

BLVD

Rims are a little to big for my liking, but clean teg!
I agree but they will have to do for now since im the only one supporting a wife and two kids. :D
Im thinking of going with some 16 or 15. I want something with a lip but dont have anything in mind yet and thanks :D

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
damn man. the paint you and your pops did always trips me out. how much for a paint job on my car? haha club integra member discount?

BLVD

damn man. the paint you and your pops did always trips me out. how much for a paint job on my car? haha club integra member discount?

Got facebook? I have more pics of my pops paint jobs there. Follow the link in my sig. :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
that color is real nice bro. i like :thumbs up

i was looking thru your facebook of your rides, and in the corner it said our mutual friend was Rush! how do you know her? she's pretty much my older sister! :rolf: so im guessing you know Eric too?

BLVD

that color is real nice bro. i like :thumbs up

i was looking thru your facebook of your rides, and in the corner it said our mutual friend was Rush! how do you know her? she's pretty much my older sister! :rolf: so im guessing you know Eric too?
:shock: Are you serious? She is my co-worker. I have not met Eric but I know who he is. I talked to him acouple times over the phone about some comp tech stuff. Cool dude! Me and rush started at this company the same day. Im pretty sure you know were she works...... ;-). WoW! What a small world. LOL!

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Got facebook? I have more pics of my pops paint jobs there. Follow the link in my sig. :)
Nah I don't use that Lamebook shit lol sucks I can't see the pics

Cripton805

Just weld the holes shut. Make sure not to set it to high or it will burn through.
Don't use bondo. LoL

I'm sure you knew that though.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i used a piece of sheet metal, jbweld to hold the piece of metal, and bondo to fill it. no problems and its been like that for a few years now :thumbs up

BLVD

Ok,finnaly going to put my ported head in. Since I bent my valve on my stock one last week. My alternator broke made threw my timing off. Ill post pics soon.

I posted this link asking for help the other day. So far I have the head off but still need to send the ported one to get the valves fixed.
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=71038

Last edited: