My 96 DB7: The Quest For 200HP ALL MOTOR

TheCrimsonStar

nope ebay shawty! Had I known the DDMTunning cost the same as the ebay ones I would have gotten them tho...Im thinking of just ordering DDMtuning ballasts though.
Xentec then? Had them. They seem the best for the price. I want ddmtuning ones because I'm sick of issues with the eBay ones lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TheCrimsonStar

Yes. I figured I wait until these start acting up and then get the ddmtuning ones for 30 bucks
The passenger ballast from xentec completely melted on me. No clue why in the hell they'd encase a transformer in plastic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Coming along! Wish my header stayed shiny like yours. I'm guessing you remembered to clean it before putting it on? lol

96LSteg

Jemel
Lol, I may eventually take it back off and polish it but that's not that important. When are you going to start getting the motor parts?
I'm trying to save the money up first so that I can get everything at one time. I think I'm gonna order it all at the beginning of the summer and build it up then. That's the plan anyway.

96LSteg

Jemel
Not much of an update. I haven't driven the teg in a while (like 2 weeks). I need to replace my main shaft bearing. I finally ordered the rest of the parts so I should be dropping my transmission AGAIN to repair it and hopefully start driving it again. I hate my impala...