My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
It takes a lot more than you think. My skunk2 alpha header took about 80 feet of 2inch wrap...

He was trying point out that I said headers not header :lol:
It sounds incorrect to me so I'm use to saying headerS.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

SoundEfx

I'm not annoyed. Was just pointing out something that everyone here have done in the past when they see someone talk about putting on headers in their integra or something to that effect.

Yo HR, how the the v-tec holding up and how many tickets have you gotten since the build?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm not annoyed. Was just pointing out something that everyone here have done in the past when they see someone talk about putting on headers in their integra or something to that effect.

Yo HR, how the the v-tec holding up and how many tickets have you gotten since the build?

It still holding up good and running strong, not as fast as it should be but it's getting there. I still speed a lot and I've taken more precautions before gassing it all the way down so I haven't gotten any tickets :Rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lmao, I knew valvoline wouldn't call me back after I saw that the manager kept forgetting stuff. I just applied at the honda nearby and I feel pretty good about this one

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Nick_C78

You should have overlapped the header more for better insulation. Here are mine for example:

Mine is 2 inch too. But I overlap half of it so it is essentially double layer. Also it is less likely to unravel or slip down.

Nick_C78

Also, if you leave the header wrap in a bucket of water and just wrap it while it unravels in the bucket youll get a tighter end result. The water allows you to pull it tighter and will make it shrink once it is dry to make it even tighter. I didn't soak mine though cause the titanium one is a little different. For the plain ones you generally want to wrap them soaking wet. Sorry, I know it sounds like I am ripping apart your wrap job, but I can tell yours is going to come apart.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Also, if you leave the header wrap in a bucket of water and just wrap it while it unravels in the bucket youll get a tighter end result. The water allows you to pull it tighter and will make it shrink once it is dry to make it even tighter. I didn't soak mine though cause the titanium one is a little different. For the plain ones you generally want to wrap them soaking wet. Sorry, I know it sounds like I am ripping apart your wrap job, but I can tell yours is going to come apart.

I'll work on it lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Haven't updated in the longest. Nothing much has really happened. Finally fixed and oil leak coming from the VTEC solenoid (a bolt was missing) and installed a mishimoto thermostat. Don't ask me why, it sounded like a good idea at first lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone 2g