My 97 GS so far

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone 2g
how much experience do you Leavenworth turning wrenches? I'm wanting to do the lsvtec like you did but I don't have any experience other than a motor swap on ny buddy's civic and a few alternators, etc.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I have 2 years with cars but my auto tech teacher helped me. Get someone with more experience and do a lot of research or just swap a better engine in it.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

zack11122

Is it as bad as the guy made it sound? Like doing all those stuff in 10 minutes?

Sent from my iPhone 2g
The guys I work with are chill. It's fucking hot out tho. We just hangout and play on our phones. No cars right now.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Ah, he mentioned that it gets busy but I like the hours and a fast paced work zone lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I was always confused on why my redline was at 7200ish rpms. I asked the original p28 owner where the ecu came from and he said it was originally on a d-series. :roll:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Have updated in a while.
Changed the oil today and went back to synthetic. Didn't see any metal shavings so I'm gooood.
and going to warp my headers tomorrow cause I always lose power since the engine bay temperature is really hot. I figured that it was the headers.

Sent from my iPhone 2g