My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I like both wheels. Fat fives looks better on DAs. I have the LS wheels and they look better on DCs.

I was looking in my chilton book about the springs. It doesnt say if its single or dual valve springs. It says inner and outer sprigs for intake and exhaust. B18C1

I was thinking that too since the DA looks a little more wider to me.
I was just wondering because I was seeing some threads on other websites saying that GSR cams were good on B16 and other threads bashing them lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
If its HT or B20v, i wouldnt recommend believing anything from them. I just read about a tech producing 233hp on CTR pistons with GSR head. 90% of that post was bashing and trash talking. Out of the 15pages. 3 posts was actually beneficial lol

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yep, that's the internet nowadays lol. People shit talking and bashing

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
And it was HT

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
FINALLY. Sneak peek lol. I paid $200 for all four since I bought the intake manifold off the same guy. I'll take a better picture later.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Dr Grant

Lookin good. Looks like mine minus the type R wing and the license plate replacement, oh and being 5 speed. Automatic problems. :smackself

96LSteg

Jemel
Went to the local car meet and some dude with an LS wanted to race me. I didn't race because of the whole vtec engaging weak and i told him about lsvtec. Didn't know what I was talking about and then I popped the hood, this crowd of people came and look and were asking me all these questions :lol:
Well, the best thing about tonight is that the CEL went away

Sent from my iPhone 2g
why is your brake light one? E brake up or low fluid?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Looks like I need to balance all my wheels lol. Steering wheel started shaking like crazy at 70 mph.

Sent from my iPhone 2g