My 97 GS so far

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Wait, you are going to buy a supra with a 7m ge to daily, while you fix a slow banger? :roll:

Hey, I'm one post away from 1000 posts. f*** you Kurt and Ty, Mike is gay as hell, and Keanu should stay using facebook, old f*** :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g
congrats on your 1k post. WTF took you so long?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I don't know if I'm going to follow through with the plan anymore, bills are coming in. Lol it has the factory headgasket so that thing is bound to blow soon. Apparently posts in the VIP thread don't count.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
Lounge posts don't count, noob.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
This thing was way cleaner than mine :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Those are pretty rare down here. There's one for $6500, mint with replaced headgasket, color is ugly as shit.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The W58 trans feels weird, has a lot of slouch in it. Done grinded his Reverse gear because I had to put it in 5th gear first or some shit. I don't think I'll be getting this car due to all these bills coming in. The car was indeed clean and the guy was professional. Had the carfax already out and showed me the things that needed work (not many).

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I don't want to keep messing with crappy Honda's. I did put up my car for sale but I haven't gotten anything :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
I don't really have anything against hondas, they're great cars, fun as well, but living with an integra every day? I hope I never have to do that again.

It's a perfectly capable car, I just don't like getting dirty looks, getting revved at by other ricer fags, and being seen as a "kid" for driving a "kid's car".

Even at 6'4" 190lbs you just can't feel manly driving one. You roll up to a gas station covered in grease, wearing dirty clothes and work boots after a long days work, and you still feel like a f***in' kid because of the way everyone's looking at you...

Now I'm not really one to give a s***, but I feel a lot better when people look at me with a little respect like they do when I'm driving the mustang or the truck, just makes my day a little easier.

Edit: also I've been up for 17 hours so if this post looks ridiculous it's because I'm tired and for some reason I like to make long posts when I'm half asleep, bite me. :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I don't really have to worry about that yet because I'm still 18 :lol:
I love Honda's but we just have a bad community. The shit I see on Facebook f/s groups is just ridiculous. Dumbass trying to sell straight busted ass cars and think they earn their price. Every car meet I've attended, there was a group of Honda's that would always try to rev their engines and have their cheerleaders. "Yo man, I bet my boys del-sol can beat you teggy".
If I got the chance to own a Supra it would be great because swapping a 1JZGTE in would really be the only thing I would need to make it go faster :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g