My 97 GS so far

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Those are pretty rare down here. There's one for $6500, mint with replaced headgasket, color is ugly as s***.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Thats the similar price here. Yeah, 1J are good, but 2J is better. Aristo vvti is what you want, with either motors

Have you looked into the 90s mr2's(mister2)? Them 3sge/gte motors are the shit!!!

94RS

No fucks given.
Problem with the SW20 is that you have to get the Turbo to get the 3S engine. Non-turbo's, you're stuck with a 130hp Camry engine...

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I don't really have to worry about that yet because I'm still 18 :lol:
I love Honda's but we just have a bad community. The shit I see on Facebook f/s groups is just ridiculous. Dumbass trying to sell straight busted ass cars and think they earn their price. Every car meet I've attended, there was a group of Honda's that would always try to rev their engines and have their cheerleaders. "Yo man, I bet my boys del-sol can beat you teggy".
If I got the chance to own a Supra it would be great because swapping a 1JZGTE in would really be the only thing I would need to make it go faster :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

The Honda crowd is the reason why I hate being a Honda guy sometimes

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Thats the similar price here. Yeah, 1J are good, but 2J is better. Aristo vvti is what you want, with either motors

Have you looked into the 90s mr2's(mister2)? Them 3sge/gte motors are the shit!!!

I'd like to get a 2JZGTE with VVTI but they're like $4500+ with the R154 trans.

Problem with the SW20 is that you have to get the Turbo to get the 3S engine. Non-turbo's, you're stuck with a 130hp Camry engine...

Ironically, some guy wanted to trade his SW20 for my Integra, original turbo. Drivers seat is torn to shit, stereo has some electrical issues and the brake light switch isn't working. The MR2 is a cool car but it isn't my taste and I know I would regret not getting a Supra. :lol:

The Honda crowd is the reason why I hate being a Honda guy sometimes

This guy understands.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I honestly don't care about the Honda crowd. I like Hondas because of what they are, a super cheap car with potential and fun to drive.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Find a cheap turbo supra and rebuild it. You will end up replacing the seats and a lot of other things. Boosting NA supra will cost more. If you want to keep it stock, you will have to get a turbo supra ecu. Just save up and get a boosted one. Trade the boosted DC for a DD and build the supra. /thread :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I wasn't planning to turbo the 7MGE, I wanted to get an original twin turbo motor (1JZ) and leave it as is till I have more money and out of school.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
I honestly don't care about the Honda crowd. I like Hondas because of what they are, a super cheap car with potential and fun to drive.

Funny enough the Honda crowd has never been a problem for me either, it's how everyone else acted that irritated me.

I'd love to have a clean gsr or an rs someday to play with but for now I can't afford it so I'll just sell my beater and forget about it for a while.

SoundEfx

Just finding the supra is a challenge and trust me when I tell you, parts for those monsters are NOT cheap.

No one HATES the 'honda crowd more than me. Every time you go to a meet, all you hear is v-tec this and v-tec that, as if it adds power or something.
At one point, I heard it so much, I wanted to kick a puppy and slap an unborn baby....lol
Then when I hear it again, I would yell out the 'honda crowd's' kryptonite, "TORQUE!!!!"

I have my integra because I like it, so FUC anyone who thinks that I'm too old to have one.
Secondly, when ever I am approached by a honda douche who 'laughs' because it's auto, I bring out my boosted 240 that has more torque stock than their boosted honda.....lol

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Just finding the supra is a challenge and trust me when I tell you, parts for those monsters are NOT cheap.

No one HATES the 'honda crowd more than me. Every time you go to a meet, all you hear is v-tec this and v-tec that, as if it adds power or something.
At one point, I heard it so much, I wanted to kick a puppy and slap an unborn baby....lol
Then when I hear it again, I would yell out the 'honda crowd's' kryptonite, "TORQUE!!!!"

I have my integra because I like it, so FUC anyone who thinks that I'm too old to have one.
Secondly, when ever I am approached by a honda douche who 'laughs' because it's auto, I bring out my boosted 240 that has more torque stock than their boosted honda.....lol
Agreed. Honda's are super fun and reliable for the price, that's why I go with them