My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
So y'all said that I should get a MTF with an LSD additive instead of running it with just Honda's MTF? Would there be any difference to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
You want the additive for the clutches in the lsd, assuming yours has clutches (Don't know shit about anything other than mustang lsd's :lol: )

So the difference would be that your shit doesn't bite the dust in no time.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Picking up some 98+ JDM ITR header today for $180. My PLM header are dented and they rattle. Good thing that the ITR header come with heat shields :lol:
I'm also planning to pick up those wilwood brakes from tunersport next month after I pay for my next semester tuition and since it's my birthday month.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
They looked good and had no dents. I'm installing them on Friday :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Picking up some 98+ JDM ITR header today for $180. My PLM header are dented and they rattle.

They looked good and had no dents. I'm installing them on Friday

Stop that, stop that right now.

It's one header, stop implying it's multiple.

Like on an inline 4 per se, it's an "exhaust manifold", but on a v8 you have "exhaust manifolds". Same s*** with headers, ya f***in' noob. :lol:

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I said "header" not "headerS"... I meant to say "it" instead of "they", fuckin grammar nazi :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Just take a moment to read this again.

Picking up some 98+ JDM ITR header today for $180. My PLM header are dented and they rattle.
They looked good and had no dents. I'm installing them on Friday
I don't give a shit if you said headers or not, you might as well have. :mrgreen:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Picking up A 98+ JDM ITR header today for $180z My PLM header IS dented and IT rattles. IT looked good and had no dents. I'm installing IT on Friday :roll:

R13

The other asshole
You already said it, no need to make yourself look like a beta ass bitch by giving in and correcting yourself :rolf:

phatintegra

Banned
Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Is it weird that this header is shorter than my PLM one? The stickied thread says that the cat should be exactly 1' long but this header is too short for that and requires a 2' foot cat?

R13

The other asshole
This is a thing

I forgot what years it was but some integras had longer headers.

...and of course some shorter