My 97 GS so far

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Had court today for going 76/50. No license for 26 days

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Haha you must have a bad record.

I was let off with a warning for going 15 over in a 60.

No insurance.

I guess I don't ball hard enough.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Haha you must have a bad record.

I was let off with a warning for going 15 over in a 60.

No insurance.

I guess I don't ball hard enough.

Lol not even, my record is clean and I even did defensive driving classes after i got pulled over. I'm 17, therefore "I'm at a higher risk driving". Screw that judge, I've been almost hit like 4x by those Prius drivers and he's telling me teenagers are the worst drivers

Sent from my iPhone 2g

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Lol, it's the old farts that cause problems, and the girls constantly on their cellphones.

I'm still considered a high risk driver, being male and under 25.

I lost my eg hatch with the z1 vtec lean burn that got 40mpg to a white b**** playing on her phone while driving. She torn the front end off my car and snapped both axles. The front was a total loss.

I was of course, waiting at a stop sign.

R13

The other asshole
With age comes experience.

Damn man, 76 in a 50 zone? What was the rush? :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I was just driving normally until this lady driving a prius was about get into my lane without actually looking over to see if anyone was there, at that moment i stomped on the gas pedal not because my car has fast acceleration to get away from there but because the short ram intake gets louder trying to fore air into the intake manifold. Shit scared her and she started swerving :evil::haha:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
With age comes experience.

Damn man, 76 in a 50 zone? What was the rush? :lol:
I told the cop i was distracted driving, not on my phone but just spacing out

I go 75 in a 55mph limit highway, and so does everyone else. f*** the laws and this country!!

Sended from my phone
aren't you in the military..

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
lol i could of sworn you were mexican..
i think 94rs gave me the impression
Nah lol. I'm actually a future soldier for the US Army. And I'm not mexican haha. 94RS has a soft spot for Mexican boys lol

Sended from my phone

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Nah lol. I'm actually a future soldier for the US Army. And I'm not mexican haha. 94RS has a soft spot for Mexican boys lol

Sended from my phone

Yeah, I got the hint from you picture..
Lol I bets he's looking at this right now.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd

Lol I remember when I was putting on the skunk2 intake manifold on, it took me like a couple of hours to get the oem manifold off. I got this off in like 20 mins. Only took it off because idle bounces and I'm assuming that's it's the iacv

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Thanks. Anyone got any idea how to tuck this ugly wires? Lol tape it all together??

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
well my problem is that whenever I tighten the bolt that goes in here, It doesn't not get tight. It get right but then becomes loose?

Sent from my iPhone 2g