My 97 GS so far

JDM_boi

"With great power comes great responsibility." Even though Honda's ain't fast lol, but still bro, be safe and don't speed!

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol after adding aftermarket shit to our cars, it's so hard to not push the gas pedal to the floor.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Well today I remembered that my friends dad works at a auto body/paint shop and I asked my boy if his dad can hook me up with a new paint job or respray. He said that his dad painted his managers car to a new color for $200

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
had to put the intake manifold back on so my friends and I could shoot a video for an English class. Took it out again along with the battery and Evap canister. Anyone suggest something that can clean the shit off of the canister and the battery plate?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd

Removed the power steering pump just to clean it. I'll put it back on when I get the b16 bracket lol. Now I don't know what to do with this ugly hose

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
removed the washer fluid thing (don't know how it's spelled lol) I messed with the ac high line and a shit load of mist (refrigerant) exploded out of it, still making the "ssss" noise so there's a leak. Will I be fine if let it all out and fix the leak? Then eventually buy some refrigerant

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
took out the refrigerant reservoir out too, looked dirty in that spot

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Well tonight I went to the local car meet, one of my friends picked me up of course. A buddy of mines was going to race a b20 turbo civic hatchback, he has a GTI turbo. I never understood why street racing was so bad, like all you do is go in a straight line, right? I though that until I saw this fucker drive. These guys were trying to do a 20mph roll on a 60mph highway, caused so much traffic and the worst part that there was a huge semi behind us. My buddy does some reckless shit, like get on the shoulder lanes or pull the emergency brake to get in "drift" back In to his lane. This dude made me realize why street racing is so bad lol.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Going to ghetto tuck wires (hide under other stuff) and clean the engine bay. Cleaned the bay today but didn't have much degreaser, going to get more cans and clean it up till it's shiny, jk, you get the idea lol. Didn't snap pictures because i had to go to work. Does brake cleaner work to clean up dirty spots?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
One of my buddies got a GSR for $4,500, has 148k miles on it. Figured out why it was so cheap, everything was cheaply built.
Arizona coolant reservoir and the fan was held by a zip tie through the radiator, also the muffler isn't on. The pipe flange where the cat to the muffler is like completely destroyed so he has to buy a new one and pass emissions cause the guy lied. Car has no PS or AC and is lowered Tokico (??) suspension. Has a AEM v2 CAi and no rear seats, also had the rear shock tower and front shock tower.The car is clean, I give him that but it cheaply constructed and might give him problems later on. He let me drive it and it was pretty strong (first GSR I ever drove!). One bad thing is that he has some Bride racing seats (good thing) but it has no rails or belt buckle so the seats are literally just sitting there with nothing to hold on to it. Like when I drove it, the seat flew backwards and we had to put the muffler behind it to keep it in place lol. He said if I can hook him up with seats that will just stay in place so he can drive it regularly, he'll give me the seats.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
That's not all that bad, Everything else looks ok, The overflow bottle is just a fad thing people do, Honestly it works just as well probably better, The stock jug cracks and gets melt on the header ll the time :lol:

osiris19

That's not all that bad, Everything else looks ok, The overflow bottle is just a fad thing people do, Honestly it works just as well probably better, The stock jug cracks and gets melt on the header ll the time :lol:
I hate the factory overflow. it's ugly as shit. lol. I rocked a mountain dew bottle for a couple months till I could get a new overflow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The overflow does look dirty as shit most of the time but it probably holds more coolant for emergencies

Sent from my iPhone 2g