My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Went to go pick up a b16a intake manifold because I wanted my torque back. I picked up a obd1 for $40 and I realized that it didn't have that port where the sensor that comes from the fuel rail goes into on the manifold. Fack

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
bae. No more bouncy idle nor my car dying after gunning it in any gear.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Oh and I needed to find some way to put on the evap purge solenoid on the manifold, that's why there's zip ties lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd

Went to Honduras for a week and managed to order this before I left

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Nice pick it man! Are you planning on painting the VC or just keeping it silver?

Thanks man. Thinking of painting it wrinkle red to match the air filter but I have no experience painting and there's still some of the pink from the old paint on lol.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Use paint stripper for the old pink paint.
Painting isn't very hard. I'm sure you can do it no problem. I think there's tutorials on YouTube, so you can check that out. There's also DIY on that, so just search ;)

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Use paint stripper for the old pink paint.
Painting isn't very hard. I'm sure you can do it no problem. I think there's tutorials on YouTube, so you can check that out. There's also DIY on that, so just search ;)

Lol I mixed paint stripper and brake cleaner, guy must have gave it 100 coats or something. I know, I'll get around to it soon, just need this tune first.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
better picture in day light, really loving how it feels but I'm going to get one for the back struts since it feels really loose. No homo lol

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Word.

I hope you get a timing belt cover soon. Hate for a rock to fly in there and fuck it all up.