My Acura 1.6EL

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
JDMxDB8 said:
Damn! That EL looks clean! Never seen this car before... Needs a swap, wheels and a drop. Very nice! :thumbs up
oh, the car is actually lowered. forgot about it. its on integra Neuspeed springs 1.75 in the font 1.5 in the back. reason why i went with integra suspension is cause the vehicle weighs more than a civic and so does an integra so i wanted to balance it out. they dont make these in a hatch, just the 4door. IMO the 1.6EL is the nicest out of all of the other generations of EL's. 1.6EL/1.7EL/EL/CSX. i'll get some pics of the back, its pretty much the same as a civic other then the trunk. the taillights are HOT! kinda look like 98ish accord tail lights.

graveyardhippie

how much are those? that would be a great family car, or like someone said, put that front on a hb. let us know if you can and where to get the parts or the whole car.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh... That's why I didn't notice the drop. It's not that low. My bad man, I'm used to seeing how low my DB8 is. Lol! Slammed baby! The front end of the EL is so nice...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
graveyardhippie said:
how much are those? that would be a great family car, or like someone said, put that front on a hb. let us know if you can and where to get the parts or the whole car.
canada. lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya that front is hot wouldnt be a bad conversoin for a civic over here i wanna see the back end

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
theirs alot of EK hatchbacks that do the conversion and it looks really weird but it looks pretty sweet on a 2door coupe. heres a shot of the back. the trunk swaps right over on to the EK. alot of Civic owners in the ontario area do the swap. its pretty sweet.

im glad where im from, i dont need a front plate! teeheeeee 8)

**edit**
the prices for these vehicles change from where in canada you look for one. ontario would be the cheapest but beware of rust from the salt.

ontario: $7-10k CAN
BC: $12-14k CAN

just an average... you might find some even cheaper then that and it depends on the model and shape as well.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Lol! The front looks like a 90-93 CB7 on sterioids and the rear looks like a chubby 98-02 CG Sedan.