My Acura 1.6EL

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
loving the EL, something canada gots that us dont... and you made it looks sweet :thumbup:

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
8urcivic said:
dude...where did u get the circle sticker?
i want one in white hehe...but i love the el's i use to go to toronto all the time and always wanted to buy one and bring it state side. ride looks good though man, but yea back to the sticker let me know if i can get one.

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
whoa, never seen that kind of car in my life. Looks itte.. =]

Last edited:

graveyardhippie

so buying the whole car is out for me....... but if you get word of one being totaled but the front's good, PM me:thumbs up

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
i want one in white hehe...but i love the el's i use to go to toronto all the time and always wanted to buy one and bring it state side. ride looks good though man, but yea back to the sticker let me know if i can get one.
thanks guys.... too bad they dont make the EL in white.. but their are like 2 of them that were repainted white. out of all the factory colors, red would have to be the rarest. i think i do actually have another white one kickin around, let me look... PM me your address.

paint the VC.
ya, im planning on getting it powder coated and polishing the "1.6 Vtec" on it. i didn't know that it was an uncommon valve cover :???:

Nice man I've never seen one before got any more mods planed
putting the green supamesh on next month. i found a killer deal on some clean side skirts that i might pick up but that would probably be it for now. i gotta spend some time with my DA after that haha.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Are yellow headlights legal in Canada? It's not for Cali... Stupid California Highway Patrol!

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
JDMxDB8 said:
Are yellow headlights legal in Canada? It's not for Cali... Stupid California Highway Patrol!
yes they are legal here. HID's are legal probably up to 8000k, after that the cops start to question. the laws for vehicles around here are pretty good, as long as you dont have a tinted film over the headlights or something stupid like green bulbs and underglow/neon plates ect... your all good.