My Baby Integra

aeroflash

Yeah...the name "baby integra" has officially stuck and is the name of my car. I can't help it. It is my baby.

I went through a little slump with it, though. My boyfriend (grr) had a friend put stock springs on it and thus raise it to stock height. I know, it sucks. He says he did it so it wouldn't wear down the parts, but I know he did it so now I really can't race it and thus won't be as hyped about making it go fast (which I know isn't really "fast" but it's a hella lot faster than my Focus). Well, that happened and I was kind of like "Oh baby car you lost cool points." But in the end, it's still my baby car and I still love it (and it's true I don't scrape it when driving around home which is a relief). I kept the springs so I can change it back someday when I don't live in such a terrible area. But anyway, after that change happened I cleaned it. And I mean really cleaned it. It's the most time I have ever spent on a car - I cleaned the interior and exterior and spent literally ALL DAY on it. And it looked AWESOME and you could tell I put so much effort into it. I would have waxed it but I don't know how and didn't want to mess it up. That was all at the end of May and I'm now going to post pictures of it. Please don't hate that it's stock, I already know it sucks I'm just trying to look past it.

Lowered.

i can't decide if i like this one, but i'll post anyway

max

I was balancing the camera on the truck bed (scary) trying to get a self timed shot but the dog kept wanting to get in on it too

Max seriously does not understand "no"

Then I got someone to come out and take one and it turned out cute (I think)! I love it.

I know it's raised. But it could be worse -- it could be dirty! I mean, I still love my car since I have always wanted an Integra so I can't hate it just because it's not lowered. It is a great DD car and makes me happy. I'm mostly just so proud with how clean I got it!

xusake

Put a Lip on that baby of yours! im digging your HID light though, also wanna be my DA modeling girl? haha

aeroflash

Put a Lip on that baby of yours! im digging your HID light though, also wanna be my DA modeling girl? haha
I love my HID's! They're one of my fav parts about the car. And one day I can add things to it, but working on a college budget and the few hours that VS is giving me won't cut it for extras for the car right now =(

.Cortez

94' LS
Well thats pretty sweet your into cars like the guys! haha, and nice teg, deffinatly needs abit of a drop, but don't worry about it. I'd get a lip and just enjoy it for what it is!

SSBP ITR

is that license plate from pilot school or anything like that?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
it looks nice. I also hate the fact that I had to use stock height springs on my car. it doesn't look as good but it is functional.

aeroflash

wow your cars clean! the good side is that you can go anywhere in it:)
Thanks =) And yes, that is true. When I'm not at school, I'm in PA and there are some roads that I drive everyday that are completely just UP so it helps to not drag...and there are pot holes etc so it is a nice fact that I don't have to be super careful to not hit stuff, just slightly careful.

aeroflash

it looks nice. I also hate the fact that I had to use stock height springs on my car. it doesn't look as good but it is functional.
I mean, I figure my car isn't a show car and I don't race it and I don't go to meets with it so functionality weighs over appealing in this case. It's good for DD and it rides nicer (my dad always used to say "this thing rides like a tank") so at least there are some positives with the change.

aeroflash

Well thats pretty sweet your into cars like the guys! haha, and nice teg, deffinatly needs abit of a drop, but don't worry about it. I'd get a lip and just enjoy it for what it is!
Ha, thanks. I never used to really care, I liked how some cars sounded and always wanted to learn to drive a manual. But since I turned 16 I always wanted an Acura Integra and I never realized how much other people like them too (I always figured it was some weird like I had). And then it came time to get rid of my last car and get something else and I wouldn't look at anything unless it was an Integra, and once I got it I become completely absorbed in it. I'm slowly learning about things but I really do love it.