My Battery Relocation

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
Pics thats it lol. havent had time to update the new pics. but it looks alot better than this wiring nightmare.

DarkDB1

Your interior looks like crap...

The battery relocation area is not a really good one... Should try the spare tire well.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
Your interior looks like crap...

The battery relocation area is not a really good one... Should try the spare tire well.
when you buy me the longer wire and battery hold down then i will. and yes i know it came out way to light then what i wanted. gonna either find all black pieces or just paint it black.

mirrorimg

A battery like that needs to have a sealed battery box, other wise it is leaking fumes into the cabin.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
A battery like that needs to have a sealed battery box, other wise it is leaking fumes into the cabin.
you sir are correct, must spread the reps cant give you + rep right now

Cripton805

Those subs and battery will knock you out in a collision.
Battery relocation on DA's is a must, but don't relocate if you don't have the funds to do it properly.

You should save up $100 and get the relocation kit Taylor makes for $80 and get a battery box for $20. Safe, looks legit, and passes tech inspection!

mohawk42s

thats where my battery is but its a yellow top so no fumes and its in a box

go get a box for $10 at autozone to make it safer

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
That can't be safe. How do you pass inspection like that?
its a DD not a track car. no inspections. and the little bit of fumes that are coming off that battery are not even close to how the smog pollution is lol. i know i should put it in a closed box and but it at least in the trunk but its whatever. my money is tied up paying house notes and other bills.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
why did you relocate the battery?
cause when it was under the hood it was moving around cause the tray and all that wasnt in there so i said the hell with it and run it in the car. but i was short on wire. so its pretty much just gonna kick it behind the seat til i correct it.