my build thread

carlosyockteng

oo yeah.. well im actually doing a tranny swap.. have everything to do the swap.. just need the actual transmission and clutch.. but damn i learned a lot about ecu's thanks for the advice guys :) oo and im getting a gsr head

carlosyockteng

and im actually waiting on a blox ITM to mail.. a holley throttle body.. but yeah the stickers look pretty cool imo even though i dont have th parts in it now..

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
on a LS block with the LS pistons and a gsr head you are looking at about 10:1 compression there about. Im not sure what a ITM is but Intake manifold is my guess, the ITR style one is a good choice especially if you are just doing a stock type build

carlosyockteng

yup its intake manifold.. and yeah for now im going to have it with ls pistons.. but im looking for gsr pistons to put in the ls block

phatintegra

Banned
yup its intake manifold.. and yeah for now im going to have it with ls pistons.. but im looking for gsr pistons to put in the ls block
Just wait until you get the piston/new rings. There is no point on doing it twice and spend money for nothing.

As for the trans go. Do you know what trans you got or getting?

carlosyockteng

yeah im getting a gsr tranny.. sorry for the long time to reply.. ive been going through junk cars and such... got my front lip.. back lip and a mugen replica strut bar..

phatintegra

Banned
Then you don't need the AT ECU if your going manual. Then disregard all the Automatic ECU (wish you mention that earlier in your post). Now you can run Hondata with your set up since your going manual.

carlosyockteng

energy shifter bushings sounds like an awesome idea thanks :)
and yeah sorry for not being clear yeah im going manual transmission and got a p72 too.. but yeah im going to load some pics with my new lips on..