My car can't get an alignment

Excitable Kid

The reason why I need an alignment because my tires keep balding and I haven't done it in years. Please bear with me as I don't understand these numbers. I don't know what's up with the left side though. Right side has some alright numbers. This car does have a salvage title, but it was cheap and I needed a DD badly.

It's a stock car with stock suspension.

Excitable Kid

Anyhow, I'm taking this car to my Dad's friend body shop to spot some hidden damages to the rear chassis. I can drive the car just fine only if I keep replacing balding tires.

UalRamper

caster wont effect tire wear...............you can get a camber adjustment kit and fix that and the toe isnt that bad and can be adjusted.

something has def happened to the left side

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Just curious, would anyone know exactly how many turns of the tie-rod would equal one degree? I'm thinking of getting a free alignment check and then tweaking it some at home.
- Aaron

Excitable Kid

X2 look for bent lca and uca, frame dents. Jack it up and see.
Ah...collision damage is right on. I will check rest of it over the weekend. I did a quick check under the car and it horrified me. The front brakes are like caked in grease. The cv boot looks loose. sigh

Will a squeaky, possibly blown struts cause the numbers above?

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
No, all that bent up sh!t will cause numbers like that... lol

Sounds like a busy and fun weekend

Get a pic, i wanna see please

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Ah...collision damage is right on. I will check rest of it over the weekend. I did a quick check under the car and it horrified me. The front brakes are like caked in grease. The cv boot looks loose. sigh

Will a squeaky, possibly blown struts cause the numbers above?
Definatly not lol if anythin, it would be minimal, but nothing compared to the way ur bent shit is throwing it off. Squeaky/blown struts dont cause tire wear like crazy. As ^^^^^ he said, we wanna see this horrifying damage

Sent from my DC4

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
I know its not funny. The question was..

Jeeze what is this? "Give kyle a hard day" or something...

Im going to replace your suspension with my skunk2 stuff lol

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I wasnt picking on u? Lol

o_O is a facial expression, like a raised eyebrow, or one big eye one little eye, mainy raised brow lol

Sent from my DC4