My car can't get an alignment

Excitable Kid

Numbers dont even look that bad really.:what:
Eeeeeeeeh? It's bad enough to replace tires every 4 months or so.

No, all that bent up sh!t will cause numbers like that... lol

Sounds like a busy and fun weekend

Get a pic, i wanna see please
Will you get a hard-on seeing the pic? You're gonna have to wait til to the weekend. Hopefully, you could hold off that long.

You have a lot of work, honestly i would replace the LCA, UCA, and the hub entirely.
For the LCA, UCA...go aftermarket or OEM all the way?

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
I would do oem uca and lca, unless your planning mods down the road. If thats the case, research some parts. Maybe adjustable uca aftermarket for drop, stock oem lca otherwise.

And yes, I get a hard on when I learn things. I want to see what it looks like so I can connect this discussion with a visual representation. Im a visual learner as they like to say.

Whats mgs? Just curious since your in CA

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
If u are lowered or plan to lower, aftermarket (not ebay) UCA, also known as camber kit. LCA, im not sure what the gains are for AM, but id think oem would burn a hole in the pocket...

Sent from my DC4

Excitable Kid

If u are lowered or plan to lower, aftermarket (not ebay) UCA, also known as camber kit. LCA, im not sure what the gains are for AM, but id think oem would burn a hole in the pocket...

Sent from my DC4
Thanks. I wasn't sure what UCA was. In the future, I'll probably go for aftermarket coilovers, lca, uca..etc. First thing first is maintenance! Then I can decorate and mod all I want.

I would do oem uca and lca, unless your planning mods down the road. If thats the case, research some parts. Maybe adjustable uca aftermarket for drop, stock oem lca otherwise.

And yes, I get a hard on when I learn things. I want to see what it looks like so I can connect this discussion with a visual representation. Im a visual learner as they like to say.

Whats mgs? Just curious since your in CA
MGS as in Metal Gear Solid. I'm a gaming nerd... I live up in NorCal. I didn't work on my car today. Too busy with bs papers aka I can't procrastinating.