My DD

OneFastGSR

Subbing. I'm getting five0 motorsports injectors for my car to! Muckman talked me into it. It seemed like the best choice for my needs. in for updates

randomhobo

automagic user
From inlinefour.com ? Iv'e been looking at theirs with blue lenses for awhile now, just can't seem to pull the trigger lol.

TheMyth

From inlinefour.com ? Iv'e been looking at theirs with blue lenses for awhile now, just can't seem to pull the trigger lol.
Oh no. Definitely didn't buy them from there. These are some ebay specials! Tried to find some blue tinted ones those.

TheMyth

Got some work done today. Picked up a set of doors for parts and a door replacement. But have the trunk and rear of car stripped done.

TheMyth

ChadDC2 road over and we getting some work done. Almost ready to start on the engine bay.

Last edited:

TheMyth

It's more less like 2 in 1. Once the 4dr is painted, then everything from the Integra is going to be swapped into the 4dr. I think I have a buyer for the integra shell. That way it can live another day after this is all over with.

gsr_nikhil

Can you put those cams in a bseries without having to upgrade the valves/springs/retainers?

Sent from my Moto seX using Tapatalk

TheMyth

I would run them if you had stock gsr springs. But run stock rev limiter. Done this plenty times. If worried about it, move your gsr intake springs to your exhaust side and get itr intake springs for the intake side.

TheMyth

Will be doing the exact spring relocate and intake spring replacement to Chaddc2's Gsr engine very soon.