My DD

TheMyth

Wow. Lol. That's creative. Lol
Why didn't you pick it up and put it into place by hand??

Last edited:

TheMyth

Changed ebrake cables out to the Integra 4dr ebrake cables and got them installed, changed pedal assembly, and changed the Civic brake booster/master cylinder out to the Integra RS brake booster/ master cylinder. Have a few little things to do and should be able to drop the engine/trans package in tonight.

TheMyth

Yeah. Lol I normally lay on my back and press it up and to the block. Or reach thru the bay and pick it up to the block. One day, I will buy a lift.

TheMyth

Got some work done tonight .

Amazing that Skunk2 had been around for so long and they still can't weld things in alignment. Bottom holes didn't align for crap. Had to force the fam around until I got it bolted down.

And struggled like hell with the HaSport "auto to manual" trans mount. It didn't want to line up either. Took me about an hour to get the engine and trans hanging on their own.

Rough night!!!!!

TheMyth

Thanks!!. Hopefully I can get everything done and be able to drive it in a couple days. Then I can finish fabbing my new catch can/gauges plate/accessory wiring.

TheMyth

It lives again!!!. What a long night. Getting back up in a little bit to get a alignment. Going to be a grumpy morning.

TheMyth

Had Stanley Steemer clean the carpet and rear seat. They even clean the door inserts. Well worth that money. They really brought the interior back to life.

Once done, they almost removed all the stains that was on the carpet!!

TheMyth

Got the hole in the floor board fixed from the auto to manual conversation. And installed the console.