My DD

TheMyth

In the process of changing the oem itr diff out for the MFactory LSD.

Changed 1st gear out and 1st/2nd synchro.

The Old One

TheMyth

Thanks!! The baby is definitely priority. Especially having a baby and closed on a house in the same week! o_O
But the diff change has been a long time problem that I had finally figured out. Luckily the oem ITR didn't let completely loose. :/ The car is going to go thru some more changes. Get more simplified, as for the suspension. But still going to do the other engine build. Bigger bore/bigger stroke/higher compression/bigger cam/alot of head-intake work/everything as light as possible = should be a fun ride!

The Old One

TheMyth

Got everything straightened out! And getting it back together!

You can see the difference between the quality machining between LS/B16 gears vs GSR/ITR gears!

My boy keeping me company while I finished the trans.

Now time to install it back in the car and put everything back together!

The Old One

TheMyth

Changed intake and filter. Took the Integra drop-in filter off. Not fond of the filter but it's working. Wish I knew what micron the filter is. Was trying to locate a k&n this size.

And this is the filter.

Russell D

We are at a very similar place, my son was born 9/9, we bought a house on 6/30 and I'm building a 220whp b20v for my blue 4 door integra...

Yours looks great by the way! I replaced a blue 92 civic lx with the integra, my civic was in very bad shape though!

TheMyth

Thanks! Very busy!! There is still sooo much to do. I would like nothing more than to just order everything for the engine. But not to much of a responsible thing to do right now. Lol But in do time. And changing a couple things to my build. Should make it more dependable. I have some friend that have some decently radical setups and they DD them. I just don't want to take any chances.

TheMyth

Well I have plenty of ups and downs. 1 main down is my head gasket started leaking. So with uncertainty of getting to building the other engine build, going to outfit the worked head and strap it on the R bottomend. Have new oem R valves and valve springs. Waiting for the head to come back from the machine shop from making sure the face is nice and flat/straight.

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1427677906212.jpg
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1427677935174.jpg
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1427677965810.jpg

The Old One