My DD

TheMyth

Thanks! !

Worked on the new oil catch can. This is what I came up with for the baffle design.

I might make another like this. My welds really not too esthetic pleasing. Haven't tigged very long. Still learning....... But going to powder coat the catch can anyhow.

TheMyth

A friend of mine cut me out a piece of aluminum for a gauge plate. Now I just need to secure it and plumb/wire the gauges up.

TheMyth

Pulled a late nighter tonight. Finished all the welding on the catch can. Contemplating on powder coating it. I'm just ready to install this thing.

It will set in there like this.

TheMyth

Finished up redoing the lines.. Didn't coat it tho.

Now on to modding the air box. May try to mold 3.5" piping for intake and cold air pick up.

Last edited:

TheMyth

And picked up a Yakima bike rack. It cleaned up nicely. Going to come in handy when the "Lil one" is born.

The Old One

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
So much progress! So much win!
This is starting to become one of my favorite builds on this site. Nice work!

TheMyth

Well been on hold for a good bit. My daughter due at any moment, and trying to get things in line to close on our house at the same time. :/ But finally found out what my clunk noise is coming from. The ITR LSD diff is getting worn out. Have a MFactory LSD on the way...

The Old One

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Well been on hold for a good bit. My daughter due at any moment, and trying to get things in line to close on our house at the same time. :/ But finally found out what my clunk noise is coming from. The ITR LSD diff is getting worn out. Have a MFactory LSD on the way...

The Old One
:thumbs up