My DD

TheMyth

This color does seem to be fading away.. I've had black wheels and bronze wheels, but the polished wheels seem to look better than the others. But I want to get some SSR competitions. Wondering how they will collaborate with this color..

TheMyth

Looks good with them. Want you front clip more! Lol

Nsanedc4

Haha there going for so cheap nowadays ..but my cousin also has a PBGP teg ..he did a blue wheel setup and I didn't come out to bad

TheMyth

More than likely, it will stay the same color. Only way I do color swaps is to step the car fully down, then paint inside and out.. I'm not up on finding different colors left behind here and there. And different color engine bays. But I do find the street graffiti engine bays to be entertaining.

TheMyth

Got the stock breather port welded up and (2) -10 fittings welded on. Both fittings are above the vent tray under the valve cover, if anyone was wondering. Just need to clean, prep, and coat.

TheMyth

My current battery is getting weak. So I traded a valve cover I coated for a brand new yellow top..

And about to get down and dirty on the port/polishing on my head. Got to get motivated!

TheMyth

Thanks guys!! I finally got off my a$$ and put some valves back in a port.

With all valves in one cylinder, I'm ready to take the head to a shop to get my base #'s of what the head flows. So when I do my port/polish, I know what the end results are.