My DD

TheMyth

Picked up a couple more things.

Starter and shifter cables.

And hybrid racing conversion harness.

TheMyth

Been busy with work and working on my dads car. Hadnt had much time to do anything with mines. Mines has been suffering from some oil burning. So I broke down and did a in-frame on it over a weekend. Cleaned the pistons off the best I could and cleaned the combustion chambers/valve faces/exhaust ports. Then replaced the piston rings and rod bearings.

Before

After

Before with 2 chambers cleaned some

After

Pistons installed back in the block

And went ahead and changed the water pump and timing belt

Did some street tuning after getting it back together. Runs like a scalded dog again!

TheMyth

Did a compression test after its been running for a bit.

TheMyth

Been having some wicked vibrations when I accelerate. Even worse when really giving it the throttle. It seemed that it was coming from the driver's side. Changed the axle and it was worse than before. Kinda confusing because the replacement was brand new. Found my receipt from 2004 for axle from a previous Integra and Advance Auto still swapped the axles out. Installed the new new axle and this is the smoothest its driven so far!

TheMyth

Well, I think I have some weird luck. The wife and I was cruising down the hwy with the a/c on chatting away. All of a sudden it sounded like someone ripped the roof off. I pulled the sunroof visor back and to our misbelief - the sunroof glass was gone. Thats right, the glass sucked out of its bracket and took a hike!!

The adhesive was tar. So i'm surprised it stayed in this long. I just wonder if the previous owner knew about this?!
Luckily enough I found a junkyard that had 1 sunroof left. Easy fix! Just aggravating to have to hunt 1 down when i had 1......

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
Umm...I'm sorry but that's a bit comical.also irritating...sounds about right though to typical "life". Go figure huh?
Love your catch can!