My DD

TheMyth

Oh, we laughed!!! I've owned 5-6 DC Integra's and never heard of this. Just one of those days I guess. The comic session didnt stop there. Stuff happened all day long. Definitely entertaining!!!

Ghost75. Thanks! I had to get the shop to make the catch can 2x. First one didn't fit correctly.

TheMyth

Oh and I found the sunroof/moonroof glass yesterday. It's laying in the middle turn lane in the hwy.

treeafodo

Austin
Looking forward to seeing the K swap! Sorry to hear about the sunroof, but it is sort of funny. What was your reaction?

TheMyth

Looking forward to seeing the K swap! Sorry to hear about the sunroof, but it is sort of funny. What was your reaction?

My reaction was , WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

The K idea is on back burner at the moment. Due to work is all up and down. Plus trying to get debt free! Major goal in its self.... I will get parts if they are too good to pass and never know, maybe accumulate everything that way.

But with all the junk that was going on, I went to change button/cap and found that the screw that retains the button in place was missing. It got pressed into the ignitor by the 1st magnetic pickup. :/

Replacing all the parts as I have a dyno session to clean up my street tune this Friday.

TheMyth

Got my tune brushed over at the dyno. Seems like its doing alot better.
Now, still waiting for somw parts to come in for sway bar.

TheMyth

It was 180/133, I believe. I didn't even get a print out. I was just happy to get some other glitches in the s300 taken care of. At a certain moment the injectors would shut off and turn right back on. Causing a hell of a snatch, and that would happen if I would try to cruise thru a parking lot.
This ITR engine isnt making the power of my first ITR. My first one made 190whp. But it was also 25 over pistons and had the CTR intake camshaft. So that could possibly contribute to the added power.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
^You may have just solved the problem I am having, when your injectors shut off and back on would your car lurch super bad? And it did this after warming up? Sorry to sorta thread jack but I've been trying to find this problem for a long time.

TheMyth

No problem. But yes. That is what mines was doing. Make sure you have the tps calibrated and tip in calibrated as well. But the injector fluke was the major factor in my situation. My wife would get whip lash at times when we would go anywhere. I just avoided certain rpms for periods of time during parking lot speed.

TheMyth

I've had 3 different hondata s300 systems and this is the 1st one that has done this. It is a problem with their software. The tuner is going to contact them and report the bug to them. Hopefully they will get a fix and include the fix in a upcoming update.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
^Thanks, I will check those things out first. That sounds pretty similar to what mine is doing, at any rpm or speed though unless I barely have my foot on the gas.

Anyway though good looking car!

TheMyth

My 1st ITR made 190/138. This one is missing alil off of that. But might do something later down the road.
Here is my dyno print out.

MrGurley

************5-0
Charly[horse];1277115 said:
^Thanks, I will check those things out first. That sounds pretty similar to what mine is doing, at any rpm or speed though unless I barely have my foot on the gas.

Anyway though good looking car!
*in on the threadjack* mine is doing the same thing, and driving me crazy, so ill be standing by to see what the outcome of your tuner contacting them is. I was going to get a new socketed ecu and throw my hondata in to see if that was the issue

TheMyth

He changed settings that got everything back in sync. So you need to find a competent tuner and get it tuned.