My DD

TheMyth

I'm so ready for it to be over with. I'm getting to old for this mess. Lol Hopefully this will be the last time !

TheMyth

Cleaned the engine bay with purple power. Definitely brightened it up...

Everything from under the car is off now.

And I was able to pull up and rip off all the sound deadener by hand and screwdriver alone in about 30 minutes.

TheMyth

Breaking the old setup apart and taking the misc parts I need to finish the new new.

And I can't believe that this clutch and flywheel looks like they are brand new ! I wouldn't have bought a new one if I knew they looked like this.

TheMyth

Thanks !. Next is fixing the trans and work on swapping over the rest of the blue car into the gray car. Getting too old for this.....

TheMyth

Trans opened. Time to clean the replacement housing, install housing bearings, and change final drive back to 4.4 ..

TheMyth

Swapped final drives and bell housing bearings. Need to find a replacement outer housing. My current replacement has a janked up spot that isn't allowing 5 he counter shaft to slide enough to get the snap ring in the bearing groove.

But been knocking stuff out. Have vtec wired, wideband o2 sensor harness ran, vacuum tube and oil pressure gauge signal wire ran. Swapped carpet and rear windows/regulators over. And installing parts in the engine bay.

TheMyth

Been wicked hot the past couple days. And I been very busy. Got the trans straighten out. Trans bolted on the engine and both in the car.

TheMyth

Update on the car. Engine is running great. I eliminated the coolant bypass line goes from the gsr head radiator neck to the thermostat housing. This mod allows for air to be trapped badly and is a pain to get the air out. About a week worth of keep topping off the rad and resvouir. But all is good now. Waiting for my main tuner for the dyno. I just been tweaking the tune as I go to work and back home.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk