My DD

TheMyth

Alil update. The gsr head that I had port work done to it and you seen torqued down, is now my cousin's head. Reason why is the amount that had been milled from the head. Unsure what the piston to valve clearance. And didn't want to take a chance of clay getting between the piston and cylinder when claying it. Definitely not tearing this bottomend apart for that, especially after several messages with Muckman and other friends. So it took me a really long time, but I sourced a unmolested gsr head, and is already shipped to 4Pistons. Josh@4Pistons had a answer for every question I had. Easy to chat with. But they are going to be doing a full complete rehab to the head. Change all guides, Ferrea 6000 valves, valve job, and port work. Can't wait to see the results !!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

TheMyth

Josh@4Pistons kept trying to get me to upgrade to some different springs and retainers. But I'm just keeping my 00-01ITR cams. Did switch to Ferrea 6000 series valves though. They are even lighter than ITR intake valves.

TheMyth

If anyone is wanting to get headwork, I highly suggest calling the guys at 4Pistons! And it's not bad on price for what all is done.

TheMyth

No. Stock size valves. Definitely looks good. I hate to cover it all up!

TheMyth

My current 4dr chassis has some issues like bent core support and damaged quarter panel. Bad body work leading to water getting up into the fender and rusting the quarter from inside out. So I have a replacement body. Been searching for this color for a while had 1 before like this. But I'm going to switch engines and chassis all at the same time.

TheMyth

Still have to drop subframe/steering rack,brake booster/master cylinder, clutch master cylinder /oem clutch line, all suspension, rear drum brakes/ebrake cables, remove all door panels, all seats, center console, and carpet. I think that's all that's left.