My DD

TheMyth

Here is the 4dr I got. Have some work to do now! A lot of cleaning! Going to strip it down and color change to "hot rod" black. So it will hide dents and dings that will come along. Bad part about this is now I have to get a new sedan version Apexi Noir exhaust and try to sell my coupe/Integra Apexi Noir exhaust. And going to swap everything over from the Integra to this 4dr.

TheMyth

And the 4dr came with the audio console. Which I've owned 1 before but I always thought they were JDM only. My 1st console bulged to the left as it was for rhd. This one is complete opposite! 1st one I ever seen that is for LHD.

TheMyth

Got the interior vacuumed and ripped out. Looks like I may go ahead and change the heater core. But going to trailer the car to a friend body shop and have hie employees work these 2 dents out of the quarters. Then to.the fun stuff.

TheMyth

Ordered red/clear taillights, amber turn signals, Spoon style mirrors, Apexi Noir exhaust, Skunk2 Alpha radiator, and Hasport auto 2 manual trans mount. Need to get my car to my friends shop so I can get those dents taken care of and get this thing painted. Ready to get wrench turning!

lsv91da9

1991 ls da9 integra
skunk2 struts and coilovers
energy suspension bushings through out
blox lca's

lsvtec swap:
jdm b16 crx si head
Ls Block
Type R Intake manifold
Type r tb
Bom fuel rail w bigger injectors
k&n intake