My EG Coupe DD

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
Yea, its got a real cheap paint job on it. From far away it looks real clean. When you get close you can see its a cheap paint job. It def wasn't done in a booth. Some pretty harsh orange peel, but like I said from a distance she looks good haha. Its just a DD and I picked it up for 2k and its an EX with 115k on it.
i dont really care much about cosmetic much as it being a DD, as long as it runs good and doesn't drink a lot of gas, that all matter to me. although my dd is an e36 and i get average of 25mpg :(

White_Rabbit

i dont really care much about cosmetic much as it being a DD, as long as it runs good and doesn't drink a lot of gas, that all matter to me. although my dd is an e36 and i get average of 25mpg :(
I'm not overly concerned with appearances on a DD either. However, doesn't mean I want to drive around a raggedy POS. I've got a B18a1 I'm rebuilding to drop in it. Just going to be real mild. A stock block with CTR pistons and a b16 head with type r cams.

White_Rabbit

Just picked up rims tonight. Its dark and raining i'll get pics tomorrow. These are the rims I got though.

Konigh Heliums in 15x7's.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
lol I was about to post the same thing. It looks clean Rabbit how many miles are on it?