My Final Day With My TEG :'(

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
what kind of BS is that? you could of made money off the metal by scrapping it, why did you have to pay? I know the tow costs a little it but still
When you call the "we pay for ur junk cars" they are expecting an entire car. only thing left was a dash and rear disk basically.. where i had my teg is not my house and i told my boys father id have that car out of his yard first thing monday. so yeah..

00DC2TW

When you call the "we pay for ur junk cars" they are expecting an entire car. only thing left was a dash and rear disk basically.. where i had my teg is not my house and i told my boys father id have that car out of his yard first thing monday. so yeah..
im not talking about the you pull you pay, Im talking about taking it to the metal recycler and getting paid per pound of metal you sell them

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
yeah i know..thats where the dude brought it. i was so fed up with the car i really didn't care, just wanted it out of my sight llol

00DC2TW

yeah i know..thats where the dude brought it. i was so fed up with the car i really didn't care, just wanted it out of my sight llol
lol oh okay... well atleast you got a civic to put the swap in

BeatBox

Real Good!
LMAO! You have everything!
well i didnt now i do hahaha yea where missing damn kid put a bunch of switches for neon lights when i bought the car, took them out rather have holes there than some ghey switches

lmaoo niceee! you got them..and sorry if the "to and from" sticker was girly...i had my girl go to the post office for me -_- lmao
yeah i noticed that, i looked at it was like "he could of written that" and laughed
its all good parts got here and thats all that matters

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
yeah i noticed that, i looked at it was like "he could of written that" and laughed
its all good parts got here and thats all that matters[/QUOTE]

lmaoo, i was going to KILL her..I'm like i don't even know the dude, whyyyy would you do that -_____- haha