My First Car: 1995 Integra 4 Door

trolleyassassin

almost famous
No, coupes are for pussies an guys who don't like getting laid. Real men mod sedans and rock the hell outta them. Easier to customize? I fail to see the logic, only difference is exterior components which aren't bad to find, just need to know where to look. Keep the teg, it's already come so far, finish her up and do her right :thumbs up
I agree with klutch you know how many times iv been offered cash or a coupe for my db and I turned it down... db is the way to go ftw :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Come again?
<3 :)
I thought the 4 door's were just grocery getter's! Haha!
Hehehe, if ya know what he means ;)
My car is just really old and has high miles. Under the body, theres a lot of rust. The previous owner was a teen who did all his mods himself and he prolly didn't know what he was doing. Everythings coming apart and theres so many little imperfections. The paint job is horrible and is already coming apart, maybe Maaco paint job? Instead of wasting more money fixing the imperfections, might as well buy a newer coupe that is bone stock.
Uh, all of our cars are old. They last for hundreds of thousands of miles without an issue. Rust is because east coast, might as well get used to it or move somewhere else. Fix the stuff falling apart, paint should be redone anyway with the new body work. Don't give up man
macco is notoriously really bad for paint jobs. just a heads up. lol
True story
I agree with klutch you know how many times iv been offered cash or a coupe for my db and I turned it down... db is the way to go ftw :)
:thumbs up Just yesterday I had a dude offer me cash for my car
You'll love your DB after it's all back together, lowered and a new paint job trust me!
this^ :mrgreen:

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
You'll love your DB after it's all back together, lowered and a new paint job trust me!
yea your right. I'll wait till the car is all fixed up and then I will make my decision. Thanks guys.

94RS

No fucks given.
:thumbs up Just yesterday I had a dude offer my cash for my car
He offered you your own money for your own car? How's that work?

And they speak the truth about the Maaco shit jobs. My dad took the Talon there a few years back and the lazy fucks painted it a totally different generic ass white, somehow got overspray on the center of the dash, and didn't take the front license plate mount off to shoot the whole car.... The bumper has a clear, red outline of a license plate mount

JemmieN

not a girl lol
you will regret selling your DB, i definitely do. they are so rare and if you do find one it's really expensive or beat to shit

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Charly[horse];1091190 said:
Since nobody answered you his username is Superhypered (if I spelled it right).

It is lookin good! It does take a lot of effort but it will be worth it in the long run.
Special Ed :)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Well, I made up my mind and I will be selling my DB for a coupe. Hopefully by the end of August I will have my new car on my driveway. It will be a 5spd of course and one that is less than 150k miles.

94RS

No fucks given.
Everyone break out your paddles, it's time for us to show Mike how we treat people who abandon a project around here.

[YOUTUBE=":)"]Y7aEi6c8cWI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Everyone break out your paddles, it's time for us to show Mike how we treat people who abandon a project around here.

[YOUTUBE=":)"]Y7aEi6c8cWI[/YOUTUBE]
haha. To be honest, I wanted a coupe from the start. Buying a 4 door was a mistake. In the CL ad, I couldn't tell if it was a coupe or sedan. I gave my dad the money and to go find out if it was worth it (I didn't know at that time if it was a coupe) when I was at school. After school, he told me he bought it and it was a 4 door.

That was a poor decision IMO
People have different opinions. I'm not into 4 doors that much. Now that the car looks much better now, I could sell it for more than what I paid for it.

not anther cody

good luck finding a bone stock dc. Around here they are hard to come by, and when you do they have a lot of miles and are stupid expensive.

PatEK

too bad for selling such a nice car, i like 4dr's a lot. and this car is looking better now, so hopefully somebody will make this car into a stunner