My First Car: 1995 Integra 4 Door

94RS

No fucks given.
yea, but its mostly called snowflake rims, but thanks.
I found one online and it costs $175 each and the center peice an extra $30. Is that too much? i only want to buy one.
Those are probably the OEM reproductions, they're kinda pricey.

I think this is still a little much for a single OEM wheel, but it's $100 shipped
http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-1998-ACURA-INTEGRA-14-OEM-WHEEL-RIM-a001-/320585508018?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4aa462a4b2#ht_2677wt_1124

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
can I ask you guys a question, how much is your insurance per year?
My insurance is about $2000! that seems pretty high...for a 4 door integra

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Mine's about a grand, but I have good drive and student discounts. That's about right for a younger guy in a sporty car, especially if you have a history of accidents or tickets

94RS

No fucks given.
I was on my dad's insurance (good driving record, no tickets/accidents), but for the three months I was driving my car before the engine blew, the first month was around $200, next was around $185 then around $175.

So like Klutch said, $2k seems about normal.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
no... im on my dad's insurance.
I have some bad news :cry:

im getting an operation on my knee because of an incident when plating soccer. I wont be able to drive my car or make any changes to it till after the summer, maybe for next year. Sorry guys, gotta wailt till next year, but I promise that I won't dissapoint you and I WILL make my car the cleanest and coolest DB in all of NJ!! :)

9D5-Integra

ugliest body kit ive ever seen lol but its got potential, definitely did good on the price, i paid 1600 for my 95 ls teg it has 150k miles but it has rust :( i want to get the rust fixed but im sure its going to cost an arm and a leg :( :( :(

dbryder

goo luck with the surgery. i didn't know you were from jersey maybe when you're ready to drive again you could come to one of our northjersey meets. bergen county is where i used to live

PatEK

good luck with your surgery, and you can always fill the time with getting good idea's to do on your car

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
thanks everybody for your support. The surgery is on June 27 and I wont be able to drive maybe until the fall, because my DB7 a manual and i guess it'll hurt my left knee. btw, im only 16 and have a permit, meaning I need an adult with me. but I turn 17 on Nov 3, so then i can go to meets.
As far as mods, I replaced my Ractice gauge faces with the OEMs, but it was just overlays. The Ractive neon tube transformer was burned out, so I couldn't drive at night. So I ended up taking them off. I'll post pics of it.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
My Ractive gauge neon light got burned up
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I replaced them with stock ones. Here's before and after pics of it:
BEFORE:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

AFTER:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]