My first Integra!

BADFISH

jiosefM;omSkf;ejfoij:OSId
Integra Build (Slow)

What's up guys? I finally made the four hour round trip to buy my first Integra! I picked it up for $600.00 it included Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold, Crower valve springs & titanium retainers, & H&R lowering springs.

Overall the exterior of the car is in decent shape but need's work. The factory color (red) can still be seen in the door jams, under the hatch and in spots under the hood. Also, the silver paint looks horrible in many place's up close. But, tomorrow I'll have better pics up for now here's the pics from craigslist.

Daily Driver Build Plans:
1 Piece Headlights
Complete paint job (factory Red or Silver)
92-93 Front Bumper Conversion
Rear bumper (someone routed the exhaust to the passenger side and cut the bumper)
ED/EF Manual Rack & Pinion Conversion
AEM CAI
DC Header
OBD1 conversion.
ABS Removal
Engine:
B16A Short Block
B18C1 Head
PR3 Pistons

Last edited:

DustinXIX

welcome to CI ! car deff looks and sounds like a good buy for a few hundred. how many miles? aut/stick?? details and pics man! haha

rvasquez6089

came with some nice mods IMO. wish mine had come with some, I feel bad for your paint though :x mine is/was oxidized but atleast it was stock and not coming off.

BADFISH

welcome to CI ! car deff looks and sounds like a good buy for a few hundred. how many miles? aut/stick?? details and pics man! haha
Not sure about the mileage as it's now has a B18B1. Transmission is a S1 5 Speed. Motor jumped time and isn't running but it's complete inside and out.

Tomorrow the head is coming off to inspect the damage. If all goes well hope to have a new head on and running bye this weekend.

came with some nice mods IMO. wish mine had come with some, I feel bad for your paint though :x mine is/was oxidized but atleast it was stock and not coming off.
I don't care, thank I'm going to paint it white!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Looks good, not bad for that price, you could sell all the parts out of it for twice that much! Welcome though, I'm mitch

BADFISH

UPDATE: Got the car interior cleaned out today.

Tried to turn the engine over but the timing belt was so lose It wouldn't rotate the intake cam. So, started tearing down the top half of the motor to inspect for damage caused by the faulty tensioner. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get a peek at the pistons.

Last edited:

DAteggy93

nice buy man......i think i speak for everybody in sayin i would have loved for mine to come with mods..... the only thing mine came with was a dented front bumper and filth...lmao

SnD3

Congrats on the buy! My wife bought hers running back in 05, and due to electrical issues, it isn't running... I wish mine was modded, but I wouldn't mind it running, either! lol No heavy modding for me, though! lol

BADFISH

Update... about time right!

Well, actually got a little time to work on the DA today! Swap out the old rims for some meshies. got the new hatch installed. also, got the driver side window adjusted. Cylinder head is back from the shop, I now have my brother assembling it. so hopefully soon she will be running!

Last edited: