my gsr was stolen... yah wtf

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
blitzillist said:
yah only liability was on the vehicle and i have some good news..... they found the car in Providence so im gonna go check out how bad it is and bring her back home..... at least its not gone forever....
damn liability on a JDM conversion w/ turbo. i wouldnt count on that still being on there. im sorry to burst your bubbles.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
what part of povidence was it found in? i know a group of people that are notorious for jacking cars down there. heard one time they needed a ride for the day and scooped up an SI in my city to go joy riding. after that they sold the whole car off for 3G's. they even took a ITR from a close friend of their OWN. and were parting it out but when they heard the news spread they sold it for 3G's also.

definently smart thieves since they mostly hold the honda/acura masterkey and work in groups.

ltrain

JDM_Conversion said:
what part of povidence was it found in? i know a group of people that are notorious for jacking cars down there. heard one time they needed a ride for the day and scooped up an SI in my city to go joy riding. after that they sold the whole car off for 3G's. they even took a ITR from a close friend of their OWN. and were parting it out but when they heard the news spread they sold it for 3G's also.

definently smart thieves since they mostly hold the honda/acura masterkey and work in groups.
umm if u know them i think u should do something about it..

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
hell yeah man snitch on those bitches! i take back what i said earlier in this thread. i looked back at all the pictures i took and all of the great people i met in the honda scene. fuck that i aint goin nowhere.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ltrain said:
umm if u know them i think u should do something about it..
lol. no i dont know them personally or even know where they reside. i dont wanna get caught on the wrong side of the turf either looking for them. if i could i would do the right thing but they're almost invisible to the streets.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDM_Conversion said:
lol. no i dont know them personally or even know where they reside. i dont wanna get caught on the wrong side of the turf either looking for them. if i could i would do the right thing but they're almost invisible to the streets.
thats why you put word out in the streets...

"touch my shit... and i'll CUT YOU BITCH!!!" :shock:

hahaha :lol:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
ouch .... rhode island cops suck for sure though

when i posted on the accord forums there was a guy who lived in providence, and he had his 94 wagon, and 95 parts car with all busted out windows, and a 90 that had a wrecked front end that he also used for parts.

So one day he goes outside and sees that the cops tagged ALL his cars and said they were gonna tow em .... even though the wagon was fully legit it just had out of state plates .... so they said they were gonna give him 3 days .... he comes out the next day and they towed the wagon and the 90, yet left the pos with the busted out windows there which was on his LAWN!

newspeed

Damn dude i hate hearing about thetfs like this! makes me nervous for my car, best of luck with getting it back

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
IntegrasAreBest said:
that sucks, my condolences man. are you coming back to the honda camp? right now im pushing my parents for a different car. im tired of theft and i really think the honda scene is beginning to fade.:cry:

BEGINNING? its been over since 2002. drifting nissans is in `

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
integras are still big in mass. i swear everywhere i turn someone has a new one. i remember when i was the only one at my school with a GSR when i was 16. then a year later left and right LS, GS,RS, and GSR'sssss everywhere.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
damn sorry to hear about it, hope your car is ok and not messed up. good luck finding whomever took your whip

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
spikehairboy said:
BEGINNING? its been over since 2002. drifting nissans is in `
its not that its been over since 2002 ... its just i think 02 marked the beginning of the end .... cause after that people stopped fixing up the exterior ... no more kits ... just this gay ass jdm lip shit and blacked out headlights like everybody .....

fuck nissans too i see it all the time on clubcivic people will sell their fuckin NICE ASS hondas and get some beat to shit 89 nissan ....

but hey, the true enthausiasts remain right? I got my first honda in 2002 and now im on #3 (ive had 4, but i sold the most recent one, and the integra is #3) ...

there was an entire thread about this on s10forum.com too how people were saying the whole minitrucking scene is fading, but just like in our scene, in their scene the people who like the trucks remain, and then you have a couple of people like me who like the minitrucks but dont have one .... theres a few other people with cars on that board.