My H.I.D.'s !

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
so after being without my car for 4 days i finally got in my two row all metal radiator from radiator barn suggested by g3teg97 i installed my HID's and all i can say is that i love them so i snapped some crappy pics just to show em off but ill get good pics later. Keep in mind i had silverstars before so i still got pretty good light output.

Silvertars

6000k HID

Pretty good cutoff

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
thanks man now that i know what driving with HID's is like ill never go back to halogen !

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Dayuuuuummmmm!!! What kind did you get man? How long did it take and how hard was it to install??

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
I got some from this place called xenonzone it was recomended by a guy overa t TI i paid $200 shipped and i dosent take long at all its all plug and play took all together probably 10 min it took longer deciding where to put the ballasts at. Heres the link http://www.xenonzone.com/page/18zyq/Home.html a secret is to go to Q & A and scroll all the way to the bottom and pick out your size and color to get them for $200 shipped or else youll pay more trying to get them through the products section. ; )

R1DC2

Got Integra?
DC2Integ said:
I got some from this place called xenonzone it was recomended by a guy overa t TI i paid $200 shipped and i dosent take long at all its all plug and play took all together probably 10 min it took longer deciding where to put the ballasts at. Heres the link http://www.xenonzone.com/page/18zyq/Home.html a secret is to go to Q & A and scroll all the way to the bottom and pick out your size and color to get them for $200 shipped or else youll pay more trying to get them through the products section. ; )
When u have a chance, can you show me by taking some pics on where u wired everything at and where you managed to put your ballast? would really appreciate it... cuz im still curious on how hids plug and play....

konerri

hell yeah, i use to have silver stars too on my USDM front but i konw have JDM honda HID"s in my front end... gootta tell all you fellos/fellas out there that once u go hid u don't go back

Jmoney187

LivinLow
H.I.D's are soo sick. I'm gettin the 8,000K's in like 2-3 weeks, there already at the shop.
But the promax kit i'm gettin is like $410!!!! wooo