My H.I.D.'s !

nautica_t

Jmoney187 said:
H.I.D's are soo sick. I'm gettin the 8,000K's in like 2-3 weeks, there already at the shop.
But the promax kit i'm gettin is like $410!!!! wooo

holy shit thats alot of money for hids. and i thought i'm selling my friends for a steep price.
but yeah once you go hid, you can never go back to halogen.
and i mean i hid my fogs too lol

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
here ya go R1DC2 this is how everthing looks ballasts and the plugs im telling you this is one of the simplest mods to do.

Ballast, the other is mounted near the ABS motor

HID plugs

Plugs to HID and ballast

03dc5Integra

dude makes me wish i didn't sell my HIDs hahahah cuz they would blind on coming traffice cuz my JDM headlights are aiming the wrong way hahahahaha

R1DC2

Got Integra?
DC2Integ said:
here ya go R1DC2 this is how everthing looks ballasts and the plugs im telling you this is one of the simplest mods to do.

Ballast, the other is mounted near the ABS motor

HID plugs

Plugs to HID and ballast

Wow nice!!! I guess i know what i want to get for X-Mas!!! Thank you for sharing some pics, its makes it alot easier for me to understand how everything goes together... I thought i need to do some custom wiring or something out of control...

03dc5Integra

sonicvybe said:
why are some hids 400$ and some 200$ ?? i dont get it...
quality my friend quality, you never heard of the phrase " you get what you pay for" hahahhaa xenondepot has a nice kit for around 500 that uses philip bulbs and they also have the xtreme kit out now that's about 350 but it doesn't use philip bulbs.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i've always thought about getting these HID kits... but i kinda sorta rather retro fit some OEM ones cause of the super better quality