My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

94RS

No fucks given.
I like the look of the front end with the Si-Vtec lip.

That's exactly why I switched from a 98 front back to a 94.

:mrgreen:

Edit: that Bayson R lip is the same one me an Ryan have :thumbs up

Dr Grant

That's what I meant. Fog logs. Very popular up here in Wisconsin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Grant

So my speakers came in today.

Wanted to install the front ones before work but I ran into a little problem.

The harness I bought plugs in to the factory connector no problem, but the end of the positive negative wires on the new harnesses have those plastic cover connectors on them. You can see my new speakers just require to loosen the screws and then insert the wires, but obviously that won't work.

Curious for people that have more experience, and forgive me if I'm stating the obvious, but wouldn't just cut a little above the red plastic things (so just wire is showing) solve my problem so I can insert them into the new speaker?

Ganyon

So my speakers came in today.

Wanted to install the front ones before work but I ran into a little problem.

The harness I bought plugs in to the factory connector no problem, but the end of the positive negative wires on the new harnesses have those plastic cover connectors on them. You can see my new speakers just require to loosen the screws and then insert the wires, but obviously that won't work.

Curious for people that have more experience, and forgive me if I'm stating the obvious, but wouldn't just cut a little above the red plastic things (so just wire is showing) solve my problem so I can insert them into the new speaker?

Cut the orange ends off, strip some of the wire and wrap it around those screws and you'll be just fine.

Dr Grant

Cut the orange ends off, strip some of the wire and wrap it around those screws and you'll be just fine.

Alright so my initial instincts were correct. Just wanted some validation. Hah. Thanks.

94RS

No fucks given.
He had/has fog lights but he probably isn't going to install them because Ryan ended up with the oem lights out of the bumper I sold him :rolf:

Had... Couldn't do shit without the wiring, and since brand new fogs that come with the full wiring and the JDM style switch (where cruise button goes) is only like $35, I'm gonna end up getting that at some point.

Dr Grant

Had... Couldn't do shit without the wiring, and since brand new fogs that come with the full wiring and the JDM style switch (where cruise button goes) is only like $35, I'm gonna end up getting that at some point.

Should get the bumper painted before

94RS

No fucks given.
I was planning on it, but the engine that I just put in decided it wanted more attention than the rest of the car and shit the bed.