My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
:rolf:

I needed something with some bass haha. And I kinda like it, I'm not ashamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can tell when someone is listening to the east coast/south rap. It sounds like the music is skipping and repeating the same 3 words :lol:

Im down with west coast rap over east coast. However, some east coast rap sounds good as a single :D

Dr Grant

Shot story/question time:

So I'm in the middle of my first replacement rotor/brake job. I got every I need off (caliper/botls/#3 screws holding rotor on/rotor).

When you put the new rotor on, should I be using the impact drill to secure it tightly? I don't have a torque wrench.

And my impact drill isn't electric or hydraulic, it's a handheld one. I used that and a sledge hammer to get the #3 screws out.

Edit: Figured it out! I did end up using the hand impact drill tool to secure the #3 screws in. Tapped the hand impact drill a couple times on for each one to secure them. For my first time it took just as long as you'd expect a rookie would take..about 3-4 hours lmao. Kinda sad, but tomorrow I would hope only an hour for the opposite side.

Last edited:

Dr Grant

Decided to ditch the 94-97 front for now and sold the set up since I needed the money more

Sent while riding my velociraptor

Dr Grant

Well..this happened today.

Of all the people in the world to screw something up on my car, it's my own sister that does it. Lol. Straight up backed into the front of my car this morning while she was trying to leave in her pos Eddie Bauer Edition Ford Explorer. The tow hook on the back on her SUV made two nice scrapes in my paint as you can see. What a great day to be alive. In not too mad because the bumper wasn't close to perfect to begin with though. Probably won't make her get it repainted.

Sent while riding my velociraptor