My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

Dr Grant

All silver integras look cleaner until you get closer :lol:
I might pick up this hood for $35. Silver but it has one tiny dent in the middle and someone keyed Jeff on it, smh

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Hahaha I see what you did there. That's not too bad of a price considering you have a love memento of another guy on your hood. :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Too bad the mans lives like about an hour away. I'll pick it up most likely

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Dr Grant

All silver integras look cleaner until you get closer :lol:
I might pick up this hood for $35. Silver but it has one tiny dent in the middle and someone keyed Jeff on it, smh

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Too bad the mans lives like about an hour away. I'll pick it up most likely

Sent from my iPhone 2g
I almost had this guy deliver a passenger side door from about an hour and a half away like three weeks ago (he was charging 130 for the door and delivery), because mine has a dent in the side moulding and a small rust spot underneath on the actual door. I decided against it last second after realizing the doors a bigger pain to replace than I thought..kinda wish I had still done it though..it was minty.

All the advice I have to give is that it's worth waiting til you find the one you want. If you asked me I'd rather have the paint fade than the dent and some guys name on my hood. But it's your choice (obviously).

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
All the advice I have to give is that it's worth waiting til you find the one you want. If you asked me I'd rather have the paint fade than the dent and some guys name on my hood. But it's your choice (obviously).

Agreed. either way, its gotta get painted. A faded hood is easier to paint, than one that has a dent and scratch marks in it

Dr Grant

Haven't done anything in a while since it's known from previous posts that I've been paying close attention to craigslist for local GSR's for sale…because auto tragic just aint doing it. So i get home from school and look on craigslist and then this is there..

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4672268869.html

What would you guys say would be a fair offer?

Thanks in advance.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Looks good. Wonder why he had the HG replaced at 133k?
Start at $5k and see what happens. It would be tough to get the price that low with all that work done to it. Hopefully he had the timing service done with paperwork

Dr Grant

Just word of mouth from previous owner that he had done it himself (he's the third owner). I texted the guy I don't know how to drive stick and no response since. Wasn't sure what would happen but I gotta say I saw that one coming.

Edit: He texted back finally. Said it had a minimal leak in a corner.

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Lol, guess the best way to learn is to buy a manual.

Take it for a spin and see how it drives. I mean, have a friend that knows how to drive it

Dr Grant

Well I went and took a look at that GSR I mentioned just earlier..and HA..let's just say it looked a whole lot cleaner in the pictures..kinda bummed. Kid is asking the sky for his beat up GSR. Scratches everywhere, patchy exhaust work..looked like a leak coming from the VC plug..tan leather interior was pretty shot with rips in the seats..the armrest was beat..to sum it up it was just no..just no..