my latest, db <3

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Aussie said:
I'm gonna say because this is a gsr
jdm_integsr said:
So I sold my previous integra, (jdm front 96' GSR) and got this beauty not too long ago... I hope you guys likkke...

i was just wondering if there was something wrong with it or if he just felt like starting a new project.

db_r

!ocsic
G3GirL said:
it looks good, but why'd you sell your other teg?
the best thing about the other teg was the front end...(and that wasn't even flawless)
looked good in pictures.

but this one, clean as hell. AND

Aussie said:
I'm gonna say because this is a gsr
incorrect. It's an LS with something faster than a gsr lol

G3GirL

i agree, the new teg looks like it's in great condition. congrats.

are you planning on modding it?

db_r

!ocsic
I want another jdm front end... but I dont think it's going to happen anytime soon... This car is good enough, it gives me the rush I need for now. It currently has a crack on the cat, so I'm undecided on wether to change, just the cat or get a new exhaust setup.(that would be the only thing I will be either changing or upgrading)

Reason, priorities first. My apt's. lease ends in July, so I'm current;y looking for a house, instead of paying 650 in rent, i'll pay it on a mortgage, maybe then.

G3GirL

you shoulda ran around the other side of the trees to take that pic so there'd be no footprints in the snow. lol looks good, though. :thumbs up

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
jdm_integsr said:
incorrect. It's an LS with something faster than a gsr lol
Oh yea I just noticed your old teg was a gsr, could I take a guess and say that theres a b18c5 under the hood?

db_r

!ocsic
I actually started to buy the parts for a kswap for the black car, but i gave up, because it was starting to get a little too expensive lol

but yeah, noooooo it's not a b18c5...
b18c-5
=
b18c
+
jdm
=
jdm type r w/ lsd (b18c)

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
jdm_integsr said:
I actually started to buy the parts for a kswap for the black car, but i gave up, because it was starting to get a little too expensive lol

but yeah, noooooo it's not a b18c5...
b18c-5
=
b18c
+
jdm
=
jdm type r w/ lsd (b18c)
JDM TYPE R w/ LSD is even better. i would do a K swap but'll just add up the cost similar to downpayment of an RSX. let's see some engine bay pics!