my latest, db <3

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Yeah, it is.
That's why with my rebuild I planned on all Type-R, but went way above and beyond.

db_r

!ocsic
Update:

i posted all my info on the first page! holler. OH AND I NEED A NEW CAT CONV. BUT UNDECIDED ON WETHER I WANT A TEST PIPE OR GAY CAT CONV.

lol

Last edited:

Backwoodz Tuner

Tight ride man, yeah your right bout type-R's bein over rated, but hey its what everyone, well all most, dreams about rollin. I WIsH I gOT a B18C5 in my ebay. Me, all I got is a semi built GSR. But N-e wayz sweet ride keep us posted on it

db_r

!ocsic
thanks... i gotta paint my trimming back to black... but imma wait til spring or summer. Im also getting tired of how slow it feels. SO... something might be done about that. dunno

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thanks... i gotta paint my trimming back to black... but imma wait til spring or summer. Im also getting tired of how slow it feels. SO... something might be done about that. dunno
Glad to see the thread in motion again. Welcome back. And slow you say? Don't you have a Type-R motor? I'd kill to have that.

db_r

!ocsic
Glad to see the thread in motion again. Welcome back. And slow you say? Don't you have a Type-R motor? I'd kill to have that.
yeah, meh, i use to say the same. I'd kill to have a type r motor... but meh... once you've experienced the power it has, you'll want more... Its pretty quick for what is it, but yeah, who doesn't want more ? =]

What's your goal with your car?
Do you care about raspyness? *sp*
No, the raspyness doesn't bother me...

and goal ? Well, I dont really have a goal atm, believe it or not... I know i know, i should set a goal... but no. I guess right now its all about what I can afford for it and what will be useful for future upgrades...
Also trying to keep her clean. Stupid snow and salt... It's the only car I have. So yeah... Just paid like 500 to fix some rust that it had under the windshield border and trim... Small amount of bubbling in the 1/4 panel is starting to come up, so i gotta invest in that... small surface rust, and yeah.. fighting the rust...

**added some parts to the "Interior" list.**

oh, you were talkin about the exhaust ? lol well I went with a test pipe. The loudness doesn't bother me. It has a low tone, since I have a ws2.. so the noise evens out, sorta.