my lil "R"HD project

d@_b3st

Your wheels Breh. The slips just wouldn't do it justice.
oh yeah I'm in no way getting rid of them oems but want something different, trynna trade the slips for something else but i think i might just stripping the original bronze on them and just polishing the hell outta them slips to at least make it bling more, although I might just slap em on one of these days to just see how they look :)

Smackinassvtec

This is what you call a project. Great job!

P.S. Where the JDM ITR lip?

d@_b3st

Well I haven't really done anything to her but ill be moving down south to warmer climates so working on her and driving her will not just be seasonal lol hopefully honda day Florida is a must this year, I think 2014 will be a great year but its just to damn cold up here right now...

giLDC4

Slow&Low
wow, amazing work! left with no words. All the hard work you put it payed off!

d@_b3st

wow, amazing work! left with no words. All the hard work you put it payed off!
Thanks man yeah still not done but it gets closer and closer to it every yr lol nah but seriously thanks for the comment.

Yeah polishing the slips would be sick. Or even get them powder coated and have them as winter wheels
Yeah that was happening but ended up selling the slips trying to get a different set of wheels although them 16" itrs will never go appart from her :)

d@_b3st

well i finally made it to the sunshine state and managed to do a bit of work to her(lowered a bit more in the front, front splash guards, mud flaps, rear wiper delete, front lip is now on and gave her a shower, also found some pics from when I first got her...

here ya go

within a week of getting her

a couple of years and countless hours of work later

im trying to find a mint set of itr rear seats guys im in fl now so ill be using her a lot more :)

d@_b3st

now my next move will be finding a good tuner so we can fine tune her but before that I'm thinking bout swapping a 70mm tb i got on a trade a while back but thinking of port matching the sk2 im to match the tb hopefully will see some hp gains with this...