my lil "R"HD project

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Damn, you were pretty close to me. I was thinking to myself that i'll get your wheels one way or another lol.

But clean car man! I love everything about it! :)

Sent from my phone

d@_b3st

Damn, you were pretty close to me. I was thinking to myself that i'll get your wheels one way or another lol.

But clean car man! I love everything about it! :)

Sent from my phone
lmao NO WAY JOSE!! I mean mike lol thanks now just gotta get the a/c system charged so I can daily it this summer along with occasional tracking cant wait for it!!!

d@_b3st

so I've been slacken but got to do the ISB on my tranny and I figure I might as well do an ls 5th for highway cruising :D here are a few pics of her edited on photobucket first time doing this so bear with me guys!!

d@_b3st

so in case anyone's interested...
I've been looking the ls 5th to slap them on the tranny while in there to fix the ISB but have had no luck on that, being I want to be able to start daiyling the teg I'm set on that, it seems buying a whole tranny to take 5th off and swap it to my tranny will be the option to go about it, I've found an ls tranny online and will go take it off tomorrow so we'll see how this goes... but not everything has been bad news :) got a great deal on a clarion NX602 and cant wait to put it on!!! it's used but can't beat free!!! well swapped systems between two trucks for it but still free on my books :D here some pics...

METRA 95-7801

wiring is all done only waiting for the brake bypass and on she goes along with the rest of the sound system, but still need to finish the trunk board... need a router to finish the edges :( the tranny will be next depending on the tranny should be getting the ISB withing the next few days as well.

d@_b3st

thanks man I still have lots of things to do for me to be happy with the teg(not that I'm not happy right now but) like ISB complete the audio system, redo the gas lines for harder better lines, get a jdm rear itr seat and a couple more things up in my mind but we'll get there...

so yesterday I went to get that tranny I have mentioned... first off the car was at a backyard on grass which was wet(been raining everyday for the past week) safety hazard :O so I spent 2hrs taking the tranny off from the top... so once out I noticed the casing was cracked and epoxied :eek: but ended up getting her for a few $$ which is not bad considering all I want is the 5th gear set :D here are a few pics of the tranny from hell...

also had a package in the mailbox when I got home

nice craftsmanship, really small piece of engineering, a long pulse brake bypass now the nx602 can go in!!!
:zmocop: