my LS-VTEC DB7 BUILD

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wow, dunno how I haven't seen this thread yet!! Cars coming along great man :D hit me up if you want a carbon fiber hood for less than $100....

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Yea Im doing the valve cover white and I wanna Do a mild tuck but nothing to crazy and some skunk2 hoses

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Is that your home garage? If so, screw you. Otherwise Lookin good! Can't wait to see this beast in person :) seems like we're pretty close on ride height......... I need to go lower xD

trolleyassassin

almost famous
No thats my father in-laws shop lol hes a farmer in this little farm town so he needs it for his big ass tractors lol but he lets me use it anytime ....and the front is perfect to me but i want the back lower...looks like ill have to take it apart again lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ah gotcha hahaha. My garage is puny :p but nice haha, we should be pretty similar, hope you don't kill your tires on your fenders or vice versa lol. I rolled my fenders and thank goodness I did -_- my upper control arms are hitting the shock tower lol

trolleyassassin

almost famous
I rolled my fenders and quarter panels already from when I had my 15x8 002 and I regret having those wheels I hate them but I'm kinda scared about the the new fenders.... you can't roll Kevlar haha