my LS-VTEC DB7 BUILD

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Thanks guys I'm going to prep the Hood and paint it with the car but I can't decide what to do about the Hood pin holes...I was thinking about filling them,Aero catch pins or the pins with the cables but I don't want it to look ricey i need input peeps and now that I got the Hood it should be painted by mid june I'm hoping

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yayyy paint! I personally woulda gone with the aerocatch pins if I'd had the funding and cared enough lol

GUnited

Fellow DB'er checking in! Good work, keep it up!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

trolleyassassin

almost famous
So for some stupid ass reason my headlights are messed up in the wiring and also my blinker lights ...befor i took everything off it was working fine but i put my new headlights in tonight and was super dissapointed they look good and fit right but somthing in the wiring is going on...when i turn on my hids the brights light pops on and then the brights will not work then my blinker lights only 2 out of 4 work ill post pics tomorrow i was too pissed off to take some tonight

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Yes!!! Thank god i got my headlights to work everything lines up and fits perfect and looks great theres just a giant dip ib the front bumper between the headlights in going to take a heat gun to it and see what that does