my LS-VTEC DB7 BUILD

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Does anyone know of amy good companys to get a 98-01 bumper replacement I really don't want to go of eBay or through cirtafit and I don't want to deal with someone else's junk on Craigslist... please and thank you

jbrown97ls

No shame in that! It will get there! As far as color, maroon for sure! I can't remember the oem integra color name but its sweet :). This thing is going to be so awesome when its complete!

trolleyassassin

almost famous
No shame in that! It will get there! As far as color, maroon for sure! I can't remember the oem integra color name but its sweet :). This thing is going to be so awesome when its complete!
thanks man yea the color is a definit yes and it will be done before I know it... that's just what I gatta do if I want a 100,000 $ house lol... atleast I still got my hatchy to drive :)

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Haven't posted in my build for a while but here's a a little peek of her in my new garage it's only single car but it's good enough for her hehe... I've done little things here and there but not much like I took all the weather stripping off

trolleyassassin

almost famous
I'm trying man funds are tight right now but it'll be done soon enough... I'm just hoping to get it painted before it gets too cold or else I gatta wait till next year