My New ED6 Build Thread!!!!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
havent seen u around lately..hows your buddies civic running?
Uhm, well let's just say that Jonathan kinda fucked the car up lol... So he went to Thong's shop, ASP, you prolly know him too lol.

It's getting built right now with forged pistons rods, new bearings, everything bottom end, and gunna get tuned @ like 12psi on the GReddy turbokit. Hopefully should be fast as hell. :D

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
Uhm, well let's just say that Jonathan kinda fucked the car up lol... So he went to Thong's shop, ASP, you prolly know him too lol.

It's getting built right now with forged pistons rods, new bearings, everything bottom end, and gunna get tuned @ like 12psi on the GReddy turbokit. Hopefully should be fast as hell. :D
lol what happen? but he should of rebuilt all that in the first place..heard he blew the headgasket the first day he got it back

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lol what happen? but he should of rebuilt all that in the first place..heard he blew the headgasket the first day he got it back
Yeah cuz the radiator cap blew apart apprently, and the radiator cracked. Idk I guess Jonathan just took forever to do a simple vtec head swap and put the turbo on it, and then he put a basemap on it that was totally wack, like, Quote: "went negetive fuel when it hit boost", and the engine leaks like 70% now LOL!

Yeah, what originally was planned as a quick $1000 turbo upgrade has turned into a couple grand for him, but hopefully Thong will have the car done by next weekend, supposedly just needs to take it to Stockton to Paris Engine Dynamics to get dyno tuned.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Oh shit! I just found a hy-tech/ITR replica header for omega ass cheap, buying it tomorrow. Puttin that shiat on my bro's credit card LOL

Anyone know if it will even fit on my chassis? I know it will probly hit the crossmember damn... I'll torch that bitch to make room!!! :lol:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
nice, i got one of those sittin in the back, urs is way nicer though lol

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
nice, i got one of those sittin in the back, urs is way nicer though lol
lol, Just wait until I upload my new pictures!!!!!!!!!! :D

Let's just say that my ED6 is now, one of a kind. 8)

Oh, I found out that my ls/vtec isn't a GSR tranny, it's got the JDM B16 tranny. 80mph + 5,000 rpm's = Shitty Ass Mo-Fuhh Gas Mileage.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I'll let the new pictures speak for themselves.

Notice the newly wire-tucked headlight harness.... And the new custom AEM V2-inspired cold air intake...

edit- Adding pictures of rear

Testing out the 16x7 Racinghart Type-C's... Hella OG status.

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
mom wont let me touch the Ody. but she is getting yellow high beams and maybe HIDs whether she likes it or not. and maybe yellow fogs.